1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $200. The application fee is non-refundable.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
- Hamline Terrace is a cat friendly community. There is a maximum of two pets per apartment.
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- 1 Cat = 200 deposit + 100 non-refundable fee, pet rent 15/month
- 2 Cats = 200 deposit + 200 non-refundable fee pet rent 30/month
6. What parking options are available?
- Residents are responsible for electric.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- An assigned garage parking spot is available for $50/month. Please contact the leasing office for more details and availability.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents including online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- No, we do not offer corporate housing at this time.